[humanities-dev] Other authors in Open Shakespeare

iain emsley iain_emsley at austgate.co.uk
Mon Jun 4 20:09:15 UTC 2012

Evening,

I've had a brief conversation with James about somebody possibly wanting
to use Open Shakespeare with another author. I know that I had this
working with Open Milton (which appears to have disappeared) but can't
remember how it worked.

I've downloaded the Open Shakespeare code onto its own virtual envelope
and built the openmilton package but the Shakespeare.cli is not picking
up the data package (which is also stored in
shakespeare/material_cache/miltondata).

Looking at the openmilton package on github, it would appear that I need
to set up the data package as a separate module (which feels different
since last time I saw it). Is this still the case?

Many thanks for any help in advance,

Iain