[humanities-dev] Other authors in Open Shakespeare

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Tue Jun 5 08:20:09 UTC 2012

Hi Iain,

I wonder if this is the point where we should try and push for
openliterature.net and just have everything in one site. That's been
our plan and I think we could make it work. The key question is:

Do we use the existing code-base or do we switch to textus or do
something new (even just on wordpress!)

Rufus

On 4 June 2012 21:09, iain emsley <iain_emsley at austgate.co.uk> wrote:
> Evening,
>
> I've had a brief conversation with James about somebody possibly wanting
> to use Open Shakespeare with another author. I know that I had this
> working with Open Milton (which appears to have disappeared) but can't
> remember how it worked.
>
> I've downloaded the Open Shakespeare code onto its own virtual envelope
> and built the openmilton package but the Shakespeare.cli is not picking
> up the data package (which is also stored in
> shakespeare/material_cache/miltondata).
>
> Looking at the openmilton package on github, it would appear that I need
> to set up the data package as a separate module (which feels different
> since last time I saw it). Is this still the case?
>
> Many thanks for any help in advance,
>
> Iain

Co-Founder, Open Knowledge Foundation