[humanities-dev] June Open Humanities Working Group Call

Sam Leon okfn.sam.leon at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 12:37:30 UTC 2012

Hi Everyone,

We'll be hosting this month's Open Humanities Working Group call in a
couple of weeks. Please fill in the Doodle if you're keen to attend:

http://www.doodle.com/npt85dxwr92afymx

As well as the usual updates on *Open Shakespeare*, *TEXTUS *and
up-and-coming events we'd specifically like to get debate going on *how we
should start using OpenLiterature.net once development work on TEXTUS
concludes at the end of August?*

One of the debates we've been having on these lists is whether we should
continue to set up author specific sites such as Open Shakespeare and Open
Milton or start moving towards subject specific sites like Open Literature
or Open Philosophy. The call should be a good opportunity to air our views
on this and begin developing a roadmap for the future of openliterature.net.
*
*
I will circulate an Etherpad where people can add ideas for agenda once
we'e picked a date for the meeting.

All the best,
Sam

--