[humanities-dev] Other authors in Open Shakespeare

Sam Leon sam.leon at okfn.org
Thu Jun 7 14:26:55 UTC 2012

Whether or not we set up author instances, it's a very good time to build
tools around Joyce's work and Sarah from our previous conversations is very
keen to be involved in this effort.

Most of his published work is freely available through Wikisource and the
National Library of ireland recently put up a huge number of PDFs of his
unpublished manuscripts which the inheritors of his literary estate have
been trying to keep out of the public domain.

Have a look here<http://catalogue.nli.ie/Search/Results?lookfor=&filter[]=digitised%3A%22Digitised%22&filter[]=authorStr%3A%22Joyce%2C+James%2C+1882-1941%22>
 [1].

Sam

[1]

On Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 7:13 PM, Rob Myers <rob at robmyers.org> wrote:

> On 06/05/2012 01:16 PM, Sam Leon wrote:
>

>>  > On the last Open Humanities call we were
>
>> joined by Sarah Moriarty who's very interested in setting up Open Joyce.
>>

> That would be brilliant. :-D
>
> - Rob.

Sam Leon
Community Coordinator