[humanities-dev] Public Domain Project

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Thu Oct 11 10:23:06 UTC 2012

Hi Zachary,

I'm cc'ing our humanities-dev list - to see if anyone has any advice for
you!

Recline's Timeliner may be relevant for your project:

Home: http://reclinejs.com/demos/
Example:
http://timeliner.reclinejs.com/?backend=gdocs&url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aon3JiuouxLUdFROanhQOVh0NUhyOXNxRDdkc0tEZFE%23gid=0#explorer
Try it: http://timeliner.reclinejs.com/

If you created a simple Google Docs spreadsheet with some books you want
and loaded into Timeliner, I'd be interested to see how close/far this was
from what you had envisaged! :-)

All the best,

Jonathan