[humanities-dev] Book scanning

Sam Leon sam.leon at okfn.org
Tue Sep 25 09:21:34 UTC 2012

Hi Iain,

Javier is very keen to use open source tools developed by the OKFN or
others as part of the Open Digitisation Project - and I think that project
offers one of the most plausible avenues for actually putting some of the
technologies being developed on this list to use.

For those who don't already know what the Open Digitisation Project is I
have attached a brief summary.

All the best,
Sam