[humanities-dev] Open Humanities Hangout This Evening (5pm-7pm GMT)

Sam Leon sam.leon at okfn.org
Tue Apr 9 11:18:12 UTC 2013

Dear All,

The Humanities Hangout will be taking place this evening from 5pm-7pm GMT.

We'll be continuing to work on TEXTUS and Word Press integration. I'll be
writing blog posts and the like, so even if you're not technical but still
keen to help out there'll be plenty of community stuff to get involved in.

Check out the slide-deck we made at the last session that describes our
vision are where we want to get with TEXTUS:

http://bit.ly/15S6wsA

*As we had some problems with Public Google Hangouts last time, could I ask
anyone who wants to attend to please email me their email address so I can
invite them to the Hangout?*

Hope to see you there :)

Cheers,
Sam