[humanities-dev] Humanities Dev to be Merged with Open Knowledge Labs List

Sam Leon sam.leon at okfn.org
Tue Apr 9 16:54:15 UTC 2013

Dear List,

The Humanities Dev list has always been a great place to discuss the open
source tools that everyone is building to help teachers and researchers in
the humanities.

However, it's becoming clear that there are lots of other relevant
conversations for developers going on on other lists about ways to
visualise cultural content, bibliographic data management and annotation
that everyone on this list should have the opportunity to contribute to.

We're now consolidating community technical discussion at the Open
Knowledge Foundation around the the Open Knowledge Labs
list<http://lists.okfn.org/mailman/listinfo/okfn-labs>and in 2 weeks
time we will transfer everyone on the Humanities Dev list to
the Labs List. To check out what Open Knowledge Labs is and to get involved
go to:

http://okfnlabs.org/

*If you don't want to be part of the move,* *please unsubscribe from this
list by April 22nd by following the link below*:

All the best,
Sam

--
Sam Leon