[humanities-dev] Call for abstracts: 11th Conference on Culture and Computer Science at Pergamonmuseum Berlin, Germany

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Thu Jan 17 20:06:08 UTC 2013

---------- Forwarded message ----------

> From: Julia Heisig <Julia.Heisig at HTW-Berlin.de<mailto:
Julia.Heisig at HTW-Berlin.de>>
> Date: Wednesday, 16 January 2013 12:20
> Subject: Call for abstracts: 11th Conference on Culture and Computer
Science
at Pergamonmuseum Berlin, Germany

Dear Sir or Madam,

The University of Applied Sciences Berlin (Hochschule für Technik und
Wirtschaft Berlin) organizes the annual scientific conference "Culture and
computer science". The 11th edition of the conference series brings into
focus best practice examples, challenges, and future trends in the fields
of visualisation and interaction. Please find more information at our
website: http://inka.htw-berlin.de/kui/13/about

Main topics are:

  *        Visualisation and Interaction Technologies
  *        System of information, visualization and communication in urban
spaces
  *        Interactive multimedia solutions for museums, theaters, concert
halls, exhibitions, etc.
  *        Interactive systems in cultural and creative industries
  *        Municipal and touristic information system
  *        Digital exhibitions, science centers, museums and galleries
  *        Virtual reconstructions
  *        augmented reality
  *        Media architecture, digital extension of buildings and urban
districts
  *        Position and context-sensitive services
  *        documentation, visualization and interaction in museums and
archives
  *        Game-based information processing
  *        Digital storytelling
  *        Multimedia guides
  *        further research activies and reference implementations related
to the topic "visualization, exploration, interaction"

You will find a call for papers at the website. Proposals for oral
presentations, posters, or demonstrations can be submitted in German or
English language before January 31, 2013.
Abstracts (1-3 DIN A4 pages) must contain title, author(s), the scope of
the paper, emphasize on new advances, theories and/or applications and
include an analysis of results and findings.

We would be delighted if you would send in an abstract.

Best regards,

Julia Heisig

___________________________________
Julia Heisig M.A.
Hochschule für Technik und Wirtschaft (HTW) Berlin
Wissenschaftliche Mitarbeiterin Projekt FKI  |  Forschungsgruppe INKA

Postanschrift:
Wilhelminenhofstr. 75 A | 12459 Berlin

Besucheranschrift:
TGS | Ostendstraße 25
Gebäude 2 Eingang Slabystraße | 12459 Berlin
Tel. +49 30 50193629

julia.heisig at htw-berlin.de<mailto:julia.heisig at htw-berlin.de>

--
Jonathan Gray <http://jonathangray.org/> | @jwyg <http://twitter.com/jwyg>