[humanities-dev] Open Humanities Hangout Today

Sam Leon sam.leon at okfn.org
Tue Jan 22 14:46:15 UTC 2013

Hi All,

As usual we'll be hanging out online this evening from 1700 GMT for some
open humanities hacking!

We'll be working on the brilliant Bardomatic Crowdcrafting
game<http://crowdcrafting.org/app/bardomatic>currently being developed
by James Harriman-Smith and Rufus Pollock.

It tests your knowledge of Shakespeare by getting you to match sections of
speeches to the plays from which they are from.

Want to join in and help get this looking good and up and running? Or just
have another cool idea for working with open humanities data? Join in today.

I'll post the Google Hangout link 5 minutes before we start.

Cheers,
Sam

--
Sam Leon