[iRail] AC Transit API available

Pieter Colpaert pieter.colpaert at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 12:51:49 UTC 2010

That's really good news! Their API is however very messy and could use
standardisation. Can you inform Linda Morris about our project? Maybe
they're willing to cooperate.

In September I will write&release the PHP code which will work as an
extensible platform. Anyone will be able to set up an API which works as
an "adapter". This means the output will be there, you only have to put
the right data in the right form into the script.

Pieter