[iRail] Irail @ droidcon.be

Christophe Versieux christophe.versieux at gmail.com
Wed Dec 29 11:57:03 UTC 2010

Hello all,

I finally get in touch with Patrick Bosteels that will organize
droidcon.be on 21th january
This is a great event in Belgium and really worth spending a few hours
there talking about iRail.

I contacted them to get a slot for a speech ( the entrance fee: 75Euros
will be free) and talk about our project with one of you.
Unfortunately, I will certainly be in Tunisia at this time, so I really
would like to know if you are interested to make something for iRail.

Please let me know asap your availability.

This event is mainly talking about Android, but all speech are often
generic ( Adobe, Sony Ericsson, etc..) so don't worry, you won't have to
talk about tecjnical stuff about android, maybe just make a quick demo.
(Kevin, Jan, are you interested?)

There will also be a lot of people from France, Germany, and that's
certainly a great opportunity to expend iRail.

I really hope we can get someone there because that's a really big meeting.

Feel free to answer me or asking questions.

Christophe
0485/03.99.49