[iRail] Irail @ droidcon.be

jan vansteenlandt vansteenlandt.jan at gmail.com
Wed Dec 29 12:02:39 UTC 2010

Hi all,

Darn, that seems pretty damn interesting !! unfortunately i have two weeks
to prepare for my exams, of which i need every hour, every day ( 8:15 -
20:00 ). Kinda feel sorry to turn every opportunity down, but there's
nothing much i can do at the moment.

HF in tunesia, bring back some sun for us ;)

Jan