[iRail] new API

Pieter Colpaert pieter.colpaert at gmail.com
Sun Dec 5 20:56:07 UTC 2010

Hi Tim,

I don't understand your issue for 100%. When at this moment you search
for Kortrijk:
http://api.irail.be/liveboard.php?station=Kortrijk
You will find the right thing. If you look for Courtrai, you will as
well find Kortrijk. You don't need to specify the language of your
request, but you need however to specify the language for the returning
information.

There was indeed a bug at the StationsList: what I was suggesting is
that lang=EN would return all english stations. No language attribute
would return all stations. I've fixed this bug as we speak and you can
now use it on the dev server. If you agree, Yeri will push this to
stable.

Pieter