[iRail] Report Meeting 7/12/2010

Louis de Decker louisdedecker at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 11:28:16 UTC 2010

Hi List,

We had a good meeting (even if I arrived late), it's so much easier to
talk some things out in live than through email.
Pieter, thanks for the meeting report.

I'll document the chat api asap (hope to get this done by this Wend max)
so other developers can play with it.

I activated the app in the appstore, and it is now available :
itms://itunes.apple.com/us/app/betrains/id403631462?mt=8
(or by typing betrains in the appstore search box :))
Koen, kan you use this link in the article ?

Louis