[iRail] new betrains look&feel

Christophe Versieux christophe.versieux at gmail.com
Sun Dec 19 09:08:51 UTC 2010

Sorry to spam again the mailing list, but I just replaced some stuff ( 3
minuts on Photoshop, still a quick draft)
I really would like to show all phones in one pictures when you arrive
on the website.

(see picture in attachment or this link:
https://img.skitch.com/20101219-kitd9jbdjuiati8xnrm1snbhqb.jpg )

Our goal is not to promote the default phone but just to show "hello
people, we are everywhere"

Christophe