[iRail] new betrains look&feel

Tim Besard tim.besard at gmail.com
Sun Dec 19 09:32:23 UTC 2010

> I would like to know if instead of putting one type of phone forward, we could just create an overview of all platforms available?
> I made a quick photoshop draft and I believe your skills are really better than mine, but here is a preview of what I would like to see:
>
> I think that's more impressive for the user to have an overview of the whole work we did.
> That would be also awesome for the media.

I must say I quite like the current design, only showing a single
interface at a time. Makes the page a bit less heavy.

> I do think that having that app icon for Windows phone on a separate line feels a little bit unprofessional. It's like we couldn't
> put everything on the same line. Also, if you hover over the iPhone icon, you can see that the (silver) apple icon wasn't cut
> out precisely enough.

I agree. But if we add another platform (say, Symbian) we could line
it out in two rows of 3 again.

Also, the Maemo application will be landscape only (as the larger part
of the OS is as well), so the phone will need to be turned.

Nice work though!

Tim