[iRail] new betrains look&feel

Christophe Versieux christophe.versieux at gmail.com
Sun Dec 19 09:45:58 UTC 2010

> I must say I quite like the current design, only showing a single
> interface at a time. Makes the page a bit less heavy.

My feeling with that is the following.

Please remember that 99% of the population is non geek and 99.99% don't
even know what is a smartphone.
And I think thay might have a Bada phone or a Nokia, etc...

When they will arrive on betrains webpage, they will see the iRail ( the
name is clearly related to iPhone) and see a picture of the iPhone..
They will think "ok, ok, I read 20 news per day in the newspaper about
the iPhone, My colleagues have all an iPhone and this website is like
every company website I visit: focused on the iPhone.)

So they will close the webpage without knowing there is an app or
something that will be available for their phone.

Since the beginning I repeat that, we need to have our own identity and
really show that we are everywhere.
That's why people will love us and media too.

That was just my opinion.