[iRail] new betrains look&feel

Tim Besard tim.besard at gmail.com
Sun Dec 19 10:03:52 UTC 2010

> When they will arrive on betrains webpage, they will see the iRail ( the
> name is clearly related to iPhone) and see a picture of the iPhone..
> They will think "ok, ok, I read 20 news per day in the newspaper about the
> iPhone, My colleagues have all an iPhone and this website is like every
> company website I visit: focused on the iPhone.)

All device logo's are quite visible, aren't they? And we can always
pick a random phone to display initially when loading the page, or
make it a slideshow so it's instantly clear multiple platforms are
supported. Another possibility is to make the display "circular", e.g.
when a phone is visible, "neighboring" phones are visible as well,
though in a more transparent manner.

Plenty of possibilities to make it more to your liking, so I wouldn't
display them all right away. Especially when we support more phones
then we do now, image a homepage displaying 10 or more smartphones...

Tim