[iRail] new betrains look&feel

Pieter Colpaert pieter.colpaert at gmail.com
Sun Dec 19 09:58:41 UTC 2010

Verrrry nice work Julien and Louis!

As always I have some comments ;-)

 * I like one phone on the page instead of multiple (sorry Christophe),
but I think the each 3 seconds the phone on the page should change.

 * People that will access the site are going to install the application
on a mobile phone. But... It's very heavy to load, even on my n900... Is
there a possibility to create a smartphone site as well?

 * You've forgot BeTrains for BlackBerry Playbook ;-) (and as Tim said
the symbian)

 * I hate the feedback button. Do we really need a feedback button for a
site that advertises our clients? I think this website should be as
light weight as possible.

 * Yes. I know. I've asked this before and you hate me for asking. But:
I want this on a github page which updates to betrains.com. This way
anyone can do little changes, or add their website theirselves, without
having to mail 10 times before it gets changed

Thanks, and as I've said, awesome work!

Pieter