[iRail] iGoogle widget [call for dev]

Pieter Colpaert pieter.colpaert at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 01:19:34 UTC 2010

Hi guys,

I wondered if anyone is interested in iGoogle widgets? We got some code
on github that does just that but we want to make it nicer. If anyone
wants to work on it that would be awesome. It should not take a lot of
time and we guarantee that your work will be used by a lot of iGoogle
users. We will eventually put it on the official google widget catalog.

https://github.com/pietercolpaert/iRailForGoogle

Maybe a little help:

we support JSONP (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JSON#JSONP) if you
specify format=json to the API request (and callback=foo)

If anyone wants admin rights on the github, please reply.

Thanks in advance,

Pieter