[iRail] Volunteer coder

Pieter Colpaert pieter.colpaert at gmail.com
Sun Nov 21 21:24:46 UTC 2010

Hi Jan,

Thanks for willing to volunteer! We have a lot of PHP tasks and we are
coding like monkeys (I've noticed your email-address) to get the API
part done and stable in time. I think we might have a good IM
conversation about this.

Your background is very interesting! If you're so kind to help us out,
we would of course be pleased to assist you with your project as good as
possible. If you need anything to achieve it, don't hesitate to ask!

Pieter