[iRail] first alpha homepage design

Yeri Tiete yeri at tiete.be
Sat Nov 27 20:47:58 UTC 2010

Heya,

Pretty good first version

Couple of remarks;

- "The best mobile mobile application for Belgian rail(road?) users
=> scrap "ever"
=> scrap "the"
=> make sure it's on one line

Btw, Christophe, what about NeTrains ? ;) We get a different domain name ?

- I wouldn't put the donate button on the front page. Seems a bit like we're desperately in need for $$$.

- The top and bottom bar, seems very Windows 95. Make the colour fading more fluid?

- B-rail logo with a line through it is awesome! :p

- We'll have Bada and Windows Phone 7 as platform as well

- slide show seems like a good idea; make sure stations are in french on one screenshot, and in dutch on a different one (yes, people tend to nag about language)

- keep it KISS (simple!)

- I'll let the rest of the list comment and more :)

- I wouldn't say "the application is always in development blabla", they'll notice is. Seems a bit like we have buggy software all the time... ;) Just remove that line :)

- You should mention iRail somewhere on that page

Cheers for the good work :)

Have a nice weekend !

--
Kind regards,