[iRail] iRail meet up

Yeri Tiete yeri at tiete.be
Wed Oct 13 20:53:34 UTC 2010

Heya,

I'd like to invite you all to Whitespace Ghent (0x20) for our 2nd team meet up.

We'll discuss, amongst lots of things, notably the following topics:

- iRail: the future
- Nokia & iRail/BeTrains
- Bada & iRail/BeTrains
- What should betrains.mobi (and .com?) look like
- iRail API v1; what to improve, feedback, ...
- iRail mobile site v2; feedback
- How to reach more users (see http://lists.rootspirit.com/pipermail/irail/2010-October/000102.html)
- Our "special event" on the mobile site (what if we meet before strike, feedback if we meet after)
- ...

Keep in mind, at some point around the 18th, our dearest Belgian train company won't be working quite as hard as we're used from them... ;)

Please respond asap to this Doodle so we can pick the best date: http://www.doodle.com/ua8n9vm95wy4fd9c

Let me remind you I'm leaving the 25th October to Beijing. I'll be gone for 30 days and thus won't be able to attend any other meetings/events during this time frame. However, I'm very confident you'll do just fine without me. ;) You can still reach me through mail. (Goodbye drink, 23rd, Grimbergen, all invited => fb link: http://yeri.be/fs)

Thank you very much and good night!

--
Kind regards,
Yeri Tiete