[iRail] BeTrains baseline brainstorm

Louis de Decker louisdedecker at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 14:13:49 UTC 2010

Hey guys,

I'm trying to find a common baseline to describe the Betrains application.
This will be useful for when submitting the app and also to communicate more
effectively to the outside world.

So I wanted to ask for some help to the iRail list :-)

this is what I found for the moment :

"Betrains lets people quickly organise their train trips in Belgium and
leave messages during their travel "
"Betrains is a handy mobile application for the belgian train users. It lets
you plan your trips very quickly and makes it possible for you to share
messages with other users for a happy travel."

I'm trying to squeeze some basic facts about the application in one or two
sentences:

   - it's a mobile application
   - you need it
   - its currently aimed for the belgian trains
   - you can plan your trip
   - you can leave messages/communicate with other users
   - it's quick/easy to use

Anybody inspired ?

cheers
Louis