[iRail] Activating all the adresses for irail.

Christophe Versieux christophe.versieux at gmail.com
Sat Oct 30 14:16:44 UTC 2010

Hello Yeri,

I am currently working on EuroTrains. With the info I collected with
Pieter, I understood is that everything may work for every country once
we have a station list.

I made some tests with these infos:

http://dev.irail.be/api/stations.php
http://dev.irail.nl/api/stations.php

And I can easily switch country!

I plan to release on some Android forum the application and ask people
to provide me with a list of stations of their country and will give
them to Pieter (Or maybe I can have access to upload xml files?)

I really would like to have the other adresses working (.fr, .it, .de,
etc...) in order to release the app and ask them for help.
So if you have a few minuts to kill, you may play with the DNS.

Thank a lot.

Christophe