[iRail] [Fwd: RE: Applications for Samsung]

jan vansteenlandt vansteenlandt.jan at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 21:53:38 UTC 2010

Hej Kristof,

That's great news !! So just let us know when / where we can meet to
exchange the phones ;) . Also maybe a random pick should be done to decide
who gets what phone ?
Maybe pieter could make a quick random generator, he's the most "honest"
person in the group who has pretty much nothing to do with the bada apps,but
it still reading along.

Jan