[iRail] [Fwd: RE: Applications for Samsung]

Pieter Colpaert pieter.colpaert at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 13:42:36 UTC 2010

Ok. I wrote a random generator:

------------------C CODE

#include <iostream>
#include <string>

using namespace std;

string people[] = {"Bart", "Jan", "Johan"};
string phones[] = {"WAVE723", "WAVE525", "WAVE533"};
int number_of_phones_to_give_away = 3;

int random_generator(){
	//Randomly generated: someone in your computer rolled a 6-eye dice
	number_of_phones_to_give_away --;
	return number_of_phones_to_give_away;
}

int main(){
	for(int i=0;i<3;i++){
	     cout << i << ". " << people[i] << " gets this phone: " <<
phones[random_generator()] << endl;

	}
	return 0;
}

Which had this output:

0. Bart gets this phone: WAVE533
1. Jan gets this phone: WAVE525
2. Johan gets this phone: WAVE723

I have no idea what phones are better/badder so don't shoot me ;-)

Pieter