[iRail] NMBS is making their own iPhone app.

Bart Bruynooghe bart.bruynooghe at gmail.com
Fri Oct 22 22:28:43 UTC 2010

hi Louis,

I suppose Pieter tries to make a point: opensource/community software is
better then other. it probably will be better then the sncb/nmbs app. Later
on, when we actually know its better, Pieter will most likely write an
article that opensource is the best way of making software.
and he will use your program as an reference.

You don't need to see this as a bad thing. you are going to make a better
app then the sncb/nmbs, you will feel good about that, you will!

Bart