[iRail] NMBS is making their own iPhone app.

louis de Decker louisdedecker at gmail.com
Fri Oct 22 23:06:17 UTC 2010

Hey Bart and Koen

@Bart, thanks for the precision, I do understand the point about the
open-source philosophy in its general way.
Working for a private company who's not really keen on sharing its
project sources, I must admit I'm not used to opensource, but you know,
objective-c is a new thing for me, I might as well embrace a new
philosophy at the same time :-)
What I was questionning was how putting it opensource in the current
time frame  (small one) and ressources we have (me) would make the
project go faster.
So just to be clear: I'm ok to go opensource, my only concern is to
deliver the app fast.

@Koen I'm cheered up :) You're absolutely right about us focussing on
the users rather than the features race. I'm curious to see how the
users will actually use the chat.

sleep well guys,
Louis