[iRail] IRail.NET

Pieter Colpaert pieter.colpaert at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 22:06:03 UTC 2010

Hi Dieter,

First of all thanks for your great work! I know there are people
interested in working with .NET as well and this is an awesome help for
them.

Secondly, can you use iRail (i in lowercase)? Thanks

We are an international project and we try to keep everything in
English, so if you don't mind I translated your mail quickly:

Dear iRail members,

There is an iRail .NET wrapper available over here:
http://github.com/dieterdp/IRail.NET . Through this .NET API you can
request all stations and schedules. The latter does not contain support
for vias yet (Pieter says: but feel free to implement it).

This is only a first version. There will be work done for better
exception handling, more documentation, etc... This version works with:

 * WPF
 * ASP.NET
 * Silverlight 4
 * Windows Phone 7

I'm also working on a windows phone 7 application that uses the iRail
API. To be continued...

Dieter (and Pieter)

On Fri, 2010-10-29 at 23:40 +0200, Dieter Depreester wrote:
> Beste iRail members
>

> Er is een eerste versie beschikbaar van de IRail.NET API
> (http://github.com/dieterdp/IRail.NET). Via deze API kan je alle
> stations opvragen en de schedules. Deze laatste bevat nog geen
> ondersteuning voor <vias/> .
>

> Dit is pas een eerste versie. Er zal ook nog gewerkt worden aan betere
> exception handeling,betere documentatie etc…
>

> Deze versie werkt met:

WPF