[iRail] betrains iphone "about" page

Louis de Decker louisdedecker at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 23:12:38 UTC 2010

Hey guys,

When the users will tap the about button in the iphone app, I will present
them this page ; http://api.irail.be/chat/iphone_app_pages/about.php
Could you please give me some input about its content ?
In the "*BeTrains is available on multiple platforms:"* paragraph I would
add the actual working projects. As this is an html page we can update it
easily when a new platform is available.
I tried to include the names of the participants: I'm sure I forgot some
people (don't be vexed, just tell me who I have to add :-))
Also, tell me if you want me to put your emails out there or not.

Louis