[iRail] €15,000 for BeTrains?

jan vansteenlandt vansteenlandt.jan at gmail.com
Sun Oct 31 20:26:19 UTC 2010

It would be TOTALLY cool, if we could implement the speech to text function.
I would just speak to the phone, saying two stations and he finds
connections between them, now that would be totally spy(-ish).

Anyone have any ideas? We have to use something from the sonyericson-API,
the rest seems pretty usefull for an API like structure such as webservices
etc.
Thing is we have to make something on android, so maybe a good basis could
be the BETrains app.

The price money is worth the discussion, c'mon team bring out the ideas !

Jan