[iRail] €15,000 for BeTrains?

jan vansteenlandt vansteenlandt.jan at gmail.com
Sun Oct 31 20:40:35 UTC 2010

Hi guys,

Just took a quick look at the rules, and as pieter pointed out to me
earlier, it must be an app that has not been provided to third parties.

Which is actually a good thing, we could start a total new app. So maybe we
should brainstorm a bit , about the theme "everything connected".
I'll start with some subjects that pop up when thinking about it.

* Sharing common things, not just notifications of what you are doing (
twitter for example ) but activities, shoppinglists, upcoming events which
can be shared.
* Awareness of inter-actable surroundings, maybe thinking about domotics
which provides services to the app.

Maybe someone can put in a few taughts ? Don't matter how absurd or crazy
the idea is, as long as it's a taught, it can bring forth other ideas.

Jan