[iRail] Knowing each mobile developper.

Christophe Versieux christophe.versieux at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 15:01:59 UTC 2010

Hello all.

I would just like to ask everybody a few questions about the work on the
different Mobile clients for iRail.
I have really no idea on who is working on what!

So here is a little form that you may fill with all info you need.
For people that I already know, I won't fill your email adress because
if you have many accounts, I don't know which one you prefer to use with
iRail.
Feel free to fill it and reply with all the info, there are too much "?"

You meet a lot of dev's on BarCamp and other meeting, so I cannot
believe there are not more people in this list.

*Current Mobile OS supported:*

_Android - BETrains_ => Christophe Versieux
(Christophe.versieux at gmail.com) and Jan Vansteenlandt

*Future Mobile OS supported:*

_iPhone_: Louis de Decker and ?

_Symbian_: Pieter Colpaert

_Bada_: Johan ( Christophe schoolmate)

_Windows Mobile:_ -someone posted a screenshot with the beginning of an
app that showed the closest station around you who whas that?-

_BlackBerry:_ - No info yet -

_Palm/WebOS_: -No info Yet-

*General question*

* Are you working on your own client or would you like to work with me
on an unified UI + application Name? - to be defined-
* Would you like to integrate the "chat" system to you OS?

Thank a lot for the info

Cheers

Christophe