[iRail] Knowing each mobile developper.

Yeri Tiete yeri at tiete.be
Sat Sep 25 22:34:15 UTC 2010

Heya,

Ben Turner (http://twitter.com/ben_turner) should be working on an iPhone version of iRail. However, I haven't heard from him in a while. Care to update us, Ben ?

On a different note,

Tim, don't forget Monday it's Apps Marathon (http://www.appsmarathon.eu/). It would be awesome if you could make it. Katrien from Nokia is expecting me (and Pieter) there. And everyone else is welcome too, of course. Just sign up on the site, it's free !

Christophe, Pieter told me you'll be there as well? Please confirm :) We have some discussion to finish about our brand naming (native client wise, and maybe name the iRail Mobile site like all the native apps as well) and we should register a common domain (.mobi-extention).

Tim, could you also show me some of the progress you made already? Is it show-able to Nokia? Pre-alpha is just fine :) Katrien isn't expecting anything, but would be cool if we had something to showoff.

As for the iRail mobile site, Pieter has been working a lot lately, and  we should have a final/working version by Tuesday (when Pieter & me are going to say hi to the NMBS!).

All feedback and bug reports are very welcome (and don't hesitate to create tickets on project.irail.be).

Christophe, I'll try to implement your stats summary request asap.

Have a nice week-end,

--
Kind regards,
Yeri Tiete