[iRail] [new API] Long live alpha!

Pieter Colpaert pieter.colpaert at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 08:08:27 UTC 2011

Hi Quentin,

http://github.com/iRail/iRail - change branch to thedatatank.

We still need to implement Vehicle and we need to make a better
implementation of all other functions.

To install this you first need a The DataTank. Then you need to put
everything in /custom/packages and it will be installed. (In the Config,
when developing, select NoCache)

Is this something you can help with?

Pieter

On 12/07/2011 01:59 AM, Quentin Kaiser wrote:
> Hi !
>
> I can help on this one ;-) Could you send me some informations about
> what needs to be done ?

> Quentin
>
> 2011/12/6 Pieter Colpaert <pieter.colpaert at gmail.com
> <mailto:pieter.colpaert at gmail.com>>
>
>     Hi everyone,
>
>     Our old API is getting old. We need a new one!
>
>     Jens Segers and I started to write a new API in a new branch at
>     http://github.com/iRail/iRail. You caan see the result at
>     http://data.iRail.be.
>
>     Is there anyone willing to help coding? Somene who knows some
>     PHP5? That would be great as exams are getting closer and closer!
>
>     NEWS: We've had a meeting with INFRABEL. We will get better access
>     to static data very soon (GTFS). We will probably have access to
>     real-time data as well. Therefore however Miet Claes and I will
>     need to do some work to convince the boss of the Railtime project.
>     The team itself was already really enthusiastic about the idea.
>
>     Not a PHP developer? Please give us feedback on
>     http://data.irail.be. Try it in your applications and tell us
>     what's wrong. The format of the output can change over time, so
>     don't ship this! It's an alpha version :)
>
>     Kind regards,
>
>     Pieter
>
>     --
>     iRail vzw/asbl
>     +32(0)486/747122 <tel:%2B32%280%29486%2F747122>

> Quentin Kaiser

iRail vzw/asbl
+32(0)486/747122