[iRail] [new API] Long live alpha!

Alex van Herwijnen alex at alex-media.nl
Wed Dec 7 08:15:26 UTC 2011

Good to hear that the iRail API is still being worked on. It's a
tremendously valuable project for everyone wanting to do something with the
data.

I just did a little test using my webbrowser and it seems that the data
from the Liveboards get returned as serialized PHP objects. Is XML and/or
JSON output planned?

- Alex