[iRail] Tour & Taxis shuttles

Yeri Tiete yeri at tiete.be
Mon Feb 14 22:45:27 UTC 2011

Hey,

Thank you all for the awesome meeting. Saw really nice things ! This once again proofs the power of this young project. :)

I can't wait for the feedback and stats once all the new applications are released.

And we'll definitely do this kind of meeting again in the (near) future.

I would ask you all to put your slides/presentations online (slideshare for example) and add them to the wiki at http://project.irail.be/wiki/Events/GM2011.

Thanks!

And thank you Christophe Petitjean for the location at Tour & Taxis!

--
Kind regards,
Yeri Tiete
yeri at tiete.be