[iRail] The NMBS results are hiding a lot of delays!

Christophe Versieux christophe.versieux at gmail.com
Sun Jan 9 14:50:49 UTC 2011

Hello all!

While testing the application in order to make a cool update, I just
noticed that the NMBS and the HAFAS module (the API) are giving wrong
results compared to railtime/infrabel.

Have a look at the screenshot in attachment, you can see a lot of delays
in Infrabel information, *_between 5 and 40 minutes_!*
*
These delays are not reported in the API & in the NMBS website!*

I think that that should be interesting to make these results public.

What do you think?

Pieter, when you ask me why I don't use the API for liveboards, you have
your answer. I currently use Infrabel information that always give me
better results.

Kind regards,

Christophe