[iRail] The NMBS results are hiding a lot of delays!

mathias baert mathiasbaert at gmail.com
Sun Jan 9 14:57:49 UTC 2011

Apart from delays, the MIVB/STIB connection information is also sometimes
wrong with the HAFAS data:
MIVB/STIB has 4 kinds of timetable: weekdays, weekdays during
schoolholidays, saturdays and sundays
they also have a calendar of which timetable is valid for each day of the
year.
The HAFAS information doesn't seem to use this calendar,
and ends up using the wrong timetable during (some?) school holidays and
special holidays
I've seen and verified this several times around christmas and new year.