[iRail] General meeting 2011

Yeri Tiete yeri at tiete.be
Tue Jan 25 19:03:08 UTC 2011

Dear list,
Hi guys,

As you know, we've been planning our first general meeting the 2nd of February 2011.

However, a couple of issues have arisen;

o The room we were planning to rent is no longer available
	Long story short, the only option we have left is a room in a café in Bordet/Evere, which is far from ideal.
o Some people can't attend the 2nd of February
	And it would be a shame to do a meeting without them.

So I organised a Doodle to see when most people can attend.
If it's still the 2nd of February, it will most likely be in Evere.

If you could reply to the Doodle as soon as possible, that would make it a bit easier for us to organise.

Doodle link: http://www.doodle.com/qcbbi7c6ggdqma8h

Apologies for the late notice. Be sure that next time it will be organised more professionally. ;)

As always, if you have any questions or remarks, don't hesitate to contact me by mail or phone.

--
Kind regards,
Yeri Tiete
yeri at tiete.be