[iRail] The NMBS results are hiding a lot of delays!

mathias baert mathiasbaert at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 12:51:20 UTC 2011

Pieter

Yes, that's what I meant:
today: HAFAS calculates all routes and irail returns these results unaltered
tomorrow: irail gets transport data (timetables, live delay data) from
different transport organisations and uses it's own algorithms to calculate
optimal routes

Indeed, this will be needed for international connections anyway