[iRail] IRail wrapper in php

Quentin Kaiser kaiserquentin at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 20:37:49 UTC 2011

Hi guys !

As I'm waiting an answer from the TEC (5 emails to different sections,
no answer since 2 weeks...) I decided to write a php wrapper for the
IRail api. It's completely OOP and really inspired by the architecture
of the java wrapper.

The code is available at github :
https://github.com/QKaiser/IRail-Php-wrapper.

It's a first version so if you want to test it you are welcome. Don't
hesitate to report bugs and to comment my code ;)

Another thing : As I work as a student for a startup in Luxembourg I'm
interested to  develop the IRail API for Luxembourg (they  use the same
tool as SNCB/NMBS). I'll give you more infos soon.

Quentin KAISER