[iRail] IRail wrapper in php

Pieter Colpaert pieter.colpaert at gmail.com
Sat Jan 22 10:04:59 UTC 2011

Hi Quentin!

Good work! If you want you can add your work on project.iRail.be where
on the wiki we have a page for wrappers:
http://project.irail.be/cgi-bin/trac.fcgi/wiki/WrapperCode

It would be good if you could change the existing PHP wrapper (not alot
of code) into yours!

For the other thing:

That would be awesome! We want to do that for a lot of countries so
Luxembourg is one of them of course!

Pieter