[iRail] Meetup - General Assembly v2.0: 29th of June

Pieter Colpaert pieter.colpaert at gmail.com
Sun May 8 15:48:06 UTC 2011

Hi guys!

We need to get together again. A lot has been changed since February,
new people have joined our team, the new design is live, a lot of
BeTrains clients have been released, BeLaws.iRail.be reached its testing
phase, we got some other widgets like maps.iRail.be and the BeTrains
Shortcuts for Android and... We got a load of brand new ideas!

The 29th of June we will meet up around 20:00. First we will do the
compulsory "General Assembly" of the NPO. This is where we vote for
important NPO questions. We need almost all of our members to be there
or it isn't a legal general assembly: so please, come!

If you want to showcase something, or if you want to ask a question on
the general assembly, or if you want to suggest a location for it, let
me know (reply to me in private :) )

If you can make it to the assembly, please reply on this list or add
your name on the wikipage.

More information: http://project.irail.be/wiki/GM2011v2

To end in complete wittiness I'd like to say that it's not me, Yeri nor
Christophe (the board of the NPO) who make iRail this awesome but it's
you! Thanks for all your efforts so far!

Pieter Colpaert,
In the name of The Board

--
iRail vzw/asbl