[iRail] IRail Europe

Pieter Colpaert pieter.colpaert at gmail.com
Sat May 7 12:16:44 UTC 2011

Hi Christophe,

I'm working on documentation. At this moment I'm focused on organising
apps for Ghent. If that is finished I got examination. Then, in July, I
will start adding code from the MediaWiki API to the iRail project and I
will make very good documentation so that everyone can learn to
implement any transportation using our API and code.

As usual you will have to patient a little longer ;-)

Thank you for your great work,

Pieter

iRail vzw/asbl
+32 (0) 486/747122