[iRail] IRail Europe

C. Versieux christophe.versieux at gmail.com
Sat May 7 07:30:19 UTC 2011

Dear list,

After the publication of my news on FrAndroid.com blog, I received a lot of
feedback from France, Maghreb, and Switzerland.

A lot of French website are displaying static timetable and I can work on
them. I may publish 2 offline applications before my holidays on 18th May
for Dijon and Bordeaux. These applications will be a good basis for any
other offline app.

I also received this email from Switzerland and cannot help him as the
webservice is not in my knowledge.

I strongly believe that having apps in multiple countries might be more
interesting than focusing in Belgium only.

So, can someone try to build an alpha API or something for him?
Or at least explain him (English is Ok) the good tools and ask him if he has
some php guru friend?

Thanks

Christophe
On May 7, 2011 8:07 AM, "kerim teboulbi" <kerim.teboulbi at gmail.com> wrote:
> Salut Christophe,
>
> Oki je vois moi le genre de data qu'il vous faut, mais du coup j'ai de la
> peine à comprendre le but de toute l'artillerie lourde que vous utilisez
> (web-service & co). C'est juste pour la portabilité inter-plateforme ?
(bon