[iRail] Apps For Ghent - Competition!

Tim Besard tim.besard at gmail.com
Sun May 8 17:56:59 UTC 2011

> I'll be at Apps For Ghent, and I haven't joined any team yet, but of course I'm willing to join. How many people are in the iRail team?
As far as I know, the iRail team currently only consists of Yeri and me.

> Would it be a good idea to split up the team in two or more smaller teams to pump out more apps? Focus on quantity or quality?
I wouldn't split a team with less then 4 people. It also depends on
what each team member wants to do / is good at. Regarding myself, I'd
rather work on something backend-y, which will only work out if my
team contains at least somebody who enjoys developing a front-end.

Tim