[iRail] We need a catchy naam for a survey

Pieter Colpaert pieter.colpaert at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 13:06:27 UTC 2011

Hi everyone,

to provide some context here:

iRail is going to host this survey in 2012. The questions will be about
students and how they get to school in Ghent, Brussels, Antwerp,
Hasselt, Kortrijk, etc. Students like Anne want to make a point to the
universities that there is an emerging problem, but without number this
cannot be proven.

After the survey, we will provide a platform based on The DataTank that
everyone can use to access the raw anonymous results. This way everyone
will be able to check the facts and create visualisations and graphs
themselves.

The survey will be supported by iRail and our name will be on the page.
Finding a good name is utterly important.

@Anne: how do you think about survey.iRail.be?

Kind regards,

Pieter

On 11/24/2011 02:00 PM, Anne Swers wrote:
> Hi !
>
> We're a couple of students from the Catholic University-school of Limburg.
> This year we're working on a survey on student mobility in Flanders.
> Unfortunately we aren't quite the creative ones, so we're struggling to find a catchy name for the survey.
>
> Most names likes studentmobility.be or studentenmobiliteit.be are already taken, so we're looking for something that 'sticks'.
> The goal is to reach as much students as possible, that's why we need a rather cool name.
>
> If you think you can help us, please reply, or contact us at twitter: @swersanne or @woutervddn or #mobiliteitsenquete.
>
> Kind regards,
> Anne Swers

iRail vzw/asbl